| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Zolotoj in January is very cold at -11.4 °C (11.48 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:32 long and the longest day is 9:28 long with an average length of 8:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Zolotoj January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cape Zolotoj, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Zolotoj:
- Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia - 460.8 kms (286.4 miles) NNE
- Poronajsk, Russia - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) NE
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 285 kms (177.1 miles) E
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 285.3 kms (177.3 miles) E
- Wakkanai, Japan - 295.8 kms (183.8 miles) SE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) SE
- Omu, Japan - 432.6 kms (268.8 miles) SE
- Haboro, Japan - 390 kms (242.4 miles) SSE
- Mombetsu, Japan - 472.4 kms (293.5 miles) SE
- Rumoi, Japan - 427.6 kms (265.7 miles) SSE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 475.6 kms (295.6 miles) SE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 506.3 kms (314.6 miles) SSE
- Otaru, Japan - 486.3 kms (302.2 miles) SSE
- Sapporo, Japan - 507.7 kms (315.5 miles) SSE
- Kutchan, Japan - 510.3 kms (317.1 miles) SSE
- Suttsu, Japan - 512.1 kms (318.2 miles) SSE